1. What was your first job? My first “real” job was when I was 14, I was a busboy at a local diner. Even though there were child labor laws back then, they weren’t as enforced as they are today, so I was able to work 40 hours a week to pay for my high school tuition.
2. When did you go to your first funeral? I think that I was about 4, I remember being told that my uncle was going on a long vacation and that was why they put him in a big “suitcase”. My mother, (the bitch) blames that experience for me becoming a funeral director.
3. What is the sexiest word in the English dictionary? Yes…
4. Are you left handed or right handed? Which direction does the top of your head lean when you kiss on the lips? I do everything with my left hand, but I lean my head to the right when I kiss.
5. Which way do you dress? I dress as a man if that’s what the question is inferring. My usual attire however is shorts (or jeans in the winter), sneaks and a t-shirt. But I do clean up and can dress up with the best if the occasion calls for it!
Bonus: Define sexy? A man that is self assured, knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go after it, but isn’t too self absorbed to neglect the feelings of others.