1. What sight, sound, smell, object or whatever most remind you of a special someone? – This one is a multi-part answer:
- Johnson’s Baby Powder for my kids and grandkids.
- Jean Nate Talcum Powder for my grandma.
- Old Spice for my Dad
- Dial “Mt. Fresh” Soap for my man.
2. Favorite body part/parts of the opposite (or same) sex? – The hollow area around his neck, his ear lobes and of course the “package”!
3. Do you prefer to give or receive? – Depends on which “sport” you are referring to, but let’s just say that in both contexts I am on my knees, although I am always in control!
4. One night stands- What’s the protocol? Stay the night or get the hell outta there? – I have never had a one night stand nor plan to ever have one, so I really don’t have the right answer. I guess it would depend on the individual situation.
5. What is the strangest place you’ve had sex? – Hmmm… Lots of strange places one of the strangest had to be in the middle of a corn field. Not only were there extra “toys” available, but we also had roasted fresh picked corn (no, not used!), for dinner that night at camp.
Bonus (as in optional): How old were you when you lost your virginity? Who was it to? Describe the event.
- 14, w/my “girlfriend” at her parents house (their bedroom). It was a birthday present from her. It was also the ONLY time I had sex (w/a woman) before I married at 21.
- 16, w/my then best friend also at his house and also in his parents bedroom! Needless to say experience “b” left a more lasting impression…